This website introduces a data set comprised of robot sensor, ground truth and system-level data which we have recorded at the end of year 2 of the HUMAVIPS project. In this data set we addressed the issues named below by choosing a natural interaction scenario inspired from conversational analysis and by recording data in a whole-system approach including many internal of the robot NAO, the target platform of the project.
The HUMAVIPS project aims to endow the humanoid robot NAO with audio-visual abilities to manage the interaction with a group of several people. In order to develop these abilities, computer scientists require a corpus of relevant data which allows to
- a) understand the behavior of people interacting with a humanoid robot to create appropriate models of the interaction and algorithms to analyze the current situation
- b) benchmark the performance of developed algorithms
- c) verify the interplay of components in the whole robotic system.
Data Set Access
- human robot interaction with multiple participants based on established robot platform NAO
- focus on whole system perspective including system-internal data
- synchronized data
- ground truth information